The OI Engine
website (www.oiengine.com) (the “Site”) is owned by OI Engine LP (“OIE”) and
intended for use by people who want to know more about the open innovation
software developed by OI Engine LP called OI Engine (“the Software”).
Site does not require you to register for an account or provide any personal
information to us.
In general, OIE
will gather some generic information automatically, using Google Analytics for
the purpose of determining customer service and website needs. Generic
information does not reveal the identity of the visitor.
We may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); items you viewed or searched for; page response times, functional errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
· We may use and share this information internally as well as with our affiliated entities which are based primarily in the USA and UK.
· We may use tools to analyse data collected about you in order for us to improve our services and tailor those services to our users. Where we use a third party provider to analyse your data, we will take steps as far as possible to anonymise personal data shared with third parties. Third party tools used to analyse data will use and/or produce aggregated versions of user data.
· If OI Engine LP or its assets (or those of its affiliates) are sold or transferred to a third party, the information held by us about you may also be transferred. · Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we, or our affiliates operate, or the other services we provide.
When you send an email or other communication to OIE, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries and respond to your requests. We do not use your email address or contact information or any third parties’ email address that you enter to send commercial or marketing messages nor do we give or sell this information to any third parties.
necessary cookies. These are cookies
that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example,
cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
● Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
● Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
● Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, but also to ensure that we are aligning our website in the best way with our target visitors.
Identify your visitors across multiple pages / sessions (primarily used for conversion funnel analysis)
Display the correct content to your visitors (primarily used for widgets). Hotjar creates the following four persistent cookies which expire automatically after 365 days:
Hotjar also creates the following session cookie which only exists until a visitor ends their session:
use Google Analytics on our site. To opt out of being tracked by Google
Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. For guidance on removing cookies using your browser, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
www.oiengine.com is owned by OI Engine, LP, 150 Forest Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301.